23 Oct 2012

Make up inspirations

Hello :)
So last night I got a little bored and had a quick go at some character inspired
Make overs. 

This is my take on a quick Pikachu Make over, I used:

Foundation, Laval; Fair 600
Primer, Collection 2000; Primed & Ready 
Powder, Laval; Loose translucent powder 701
Eyeshadow, w7, Neon eyes, Yellow 
Eyeliner, Laval; Kohl black pencil
Lips, Star Gazer; Black with abit of the yellow eyeshadow over the top
Blush, w7, Neon eyes, Pink 


Corpse Bride inspired Make over, 
as you can see it isnt amazing I did this really quickly.
I mainly wanted to have a good of the foundation and contorting. Which I think worked 
quiet well. I used;

Foundation, Laval; Fair 600 mixed with blue eyeshadow dust from primark
Primer, Collection 2000; Primed & Ready 
Contorting, Mini Bourjois; Eyeshadow powder, Blue 
Eyeshadow, Mini Bourjois; Eyeshadow powder, blue 
Eyeliner, Laval; Kohl black pencil
Lips, Un known; Baby pink lipstick 

Tell me what you think and send me links and pictures to 
any awesome Make-ups
Peace & Love
Roxee Horror
x

No comments:

Post a Comment