20 May 2012

6, 5 & 8 About Me


30 Day Challenge
About Me
Day6: Favorite drink
Day7: Favorite movie
Day8: What you want to do when you grow up

Day6: Favorite drink
My favorite drink is Milk Shake, probably Chocolate but I came up with an awesome one in the Milkshake stops you can go to, it was White Chocolate Mice and Blackcurrant licorice, it sounds horrible but its YUMMYYY. My favorite alcoholic beverage is Amaretto and Pepsi :) 

Day7: Favorite movie
This is a hard one because I am a massive movie fan :) Ohhh I actually can not think of one, but I love Scot Pilgrim vs The World, The Labyrinth, I am a sucker for Twilight :P But I also love Akria as it was the first ever anime I watched when I was really young, I love John Carpenter's  Vampires, From Dusk Till Dawn, Blow.... the list could go on but I don't really have a favorite film.

Day8: What you want to do when you grow up
I was to be a fashion designer. 
                                                                   KAWAI AI TAKUSN NO
                                                          ROXEE HORROR

No comments:

Post a Comment