20 May 2012


30 Day Challenge 
Number's 10, 11 & 12


10. An outfit you wore on a special day
As you can probably tell this is a VERY old picture, about 2 years old I think, but this is probably the last special occasion I dressed up for haha I hate seeing myself dress like this and my hair so normal ahaha. The hot guy next to me is my lovely bf :)


11. A piece of jewellery that a Grandparent gave you
My Nanna gave me this Elephant bracelet a while ago now maybe 5 years or so, she brought it back from South Africa along with a ring with s cool stone in it which I lost a while ago :( But I still love this bracelet and wear it every now and again. 




12. A piece of jewelry that everyone complements you on
I would probably say I get complemented on this set the most out of all my jewelry, I don't wear it that much anymore but when I do people always ask me where I got it from. It was from TopShop I think, I remember it being about £8 for the bracelet and £15 for the necklace but I waited for a while for them to go in the sale and then I think I payed £3 for the bracelet and about £8 for the necklace I also have four little matching slides. Yes I loved it that much aha.


                KAWAI AI TAKUSN NO
                ROXEEHORROR


2 comments:

  1. im loving the 30 day photo challange its awsome (would you mind if i did one too) i love your blog your style your just so cute but still cool all at once <3 thaanks for blogging
    amy <

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I am rubbish at keeping it up tho ahaha, of course you can do it to i found it online on someones blog too :) Love your Curvy Ladies blog to hun! :) Follow me hehe
    Roxee xx <3

    ReplyDelete