3 Aug 2012

☮Hippie vibes man!☮

So I have always loved Hippie culture as well as many others but recently
I have started growing quiet fond of the look that people like to call Hippy.
And my main reason for this is Gillian Zinser (Ivy from 90210)
I love her at the moment her long beach blonde washing surfer girl hair, her awesome
dress sense and her attitude are awesome. So then I looked into more beach blonde washing
Surfer girl hair styles and got so obsessed by this that I dyed my hair blonde (I still have a bit of color tho I can't go totally cold turkey :P) I am also in the middle of making a peace sign
necklace and earrings that I will post up when I am done, they are going to look great!
So what do you think of my new blonde look? My friends have been saying
that they like it but it is strange because I dont have loads of colour in it.
Tell me what you think :)

☮Peace & Love☮
Roxee Horror

No comments:

Post a Comment