21 May 2012

Its infectious

Esty.com
Very.co.uk
Esty.com (imyourpresent)
Ironfist.com
Etsy.com (imyourpresent)
Boohoo.com
                                                                            ASOS.COM
ASOS.COM
ASOS.COM

Just Like everyone else I am loving pastel at the moment, and soon I hope to be in possession of all of these items about. The top skirt I found on a shop on Esty.com but it was sold out so I might make my own version of it. I have wanted the Sweatheart earrings for a while so I think they will be my first buy :) What pastel items are you loving at the moment? 
KAWAI AI TAKUSN NO
ROXEE HORROR
x


1 comment:

  1. They really are I think am going to get them next week :) Love your blog hun :) I love the metalic nails and your floral top with black pencil skirt its an awesome outfit :) I will follow you :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete