7 May 2012

Getting to know you.....

getting to know all about you. Getting to like you, getting to hope you like me................



This is my first proper blog,
I have had a few in the past manly because Uni or College has requested me to make one but this time I have deiced to do one just for fun. So I will start this one with some Questions, so people reading this can get to know me (I found this questions online so some might be 
silly :)


  • Where you named after anyone? Roxanne Shante, she is a rapper 
  • Natural hair colour? Mousy Brown
  • Eye colour? Blue
  • Last movie you watched? Thor
  • Summer or Winter? Summer, I love the heat makes me much happier 
  • Rollings stones or Beatles? As much as I love The Beatles, I listen to The Stones  alot more
  • What is something you can't help but spend money on? Clothing and shoes, even if I am on my last £10 and I see something I love I must have it otherwise I get annoyed haha
  • What is your favorite TV show? At the moment, The Big Bang Theory 
  • Do you have any phobias? Highs, flying and moths!
  • What is your favorite day of the week? Saturday, I love hanging out with my friends on a Saturday :)
  • What is you favorite cereal? Fruit Loops! I wish they sold them in the UK!
  • Are you a morning or night person? Night, I hate mornings! 
  • Ninjas or pirates? Ohh this is hard, but I would have to say Ninja's! 
  • What was your favorite childhood television program? Bucky O'Hare 
  • Are you a collector of anything? Shoes, manly heals that I cant walk in! I have 25 and can only walk in 1 pair. 
  • If you could be any animal, what would you be? Tiger
  • If you could have any superpower, what would it be? I would probs say flying, but I have recently watched heroes and i would love Peter Pretelli's power at the beginning. 
  • What's your favorite color? Purple
  • What's your favorite animal? Cat
  • Do you believe in extraterrestrials or life on other planets? Defiantly, I don't see how the Galaxy can be so big that there are no other beings out there.
  • Do you believe in ghosts? Yes, but I don't believe we can see them or them us. 
  • Ever been addicted to a video/computer game? Which one(s)? Yes alot, but manly Final Fantasy
  • You're given 1 million dollars, what do you spend it on? I would pay of mine, my boyfriends and familys depts, then buy a house in Cali!
  • Have any celebrity crushes? I love Micheal Cera! <3.<3
  • Any tattoos or piercings? I have one small tattoo on my wrist of a Diamond and the name Leacy for my Dads friend who was like an uncle to me that pasted away. I have 12 Piercings, ears, 20mm Tunells, belly button, snake bits, madonna, smiley, nape and nipple :p
  • What's the first thing you notice in the opposite sex? Hair, I love long hair
  • If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? California! They know how to party! :)
  • List 5 goals on your life's to-do list: Move to Cali, have 4 kids, become a well known fashion designer, get all the tattoos I want, be happy 
  • Name 1 regret you have: Ex's boyfriends!
  • Name 1 thing you miss about being a kid: Innocence!
  • Name 1 thing you love about being an adult: Being my own person
  • What's your favorite song of the moment? The Chain, Fleetwood Mac
  • What's your favorite song of all time? The Chain, Fleetwood Mac & Tiny Dancer, Elton John
  • What's your favorite thing to do on a Saturday night? Hang out with my Boyfriend and have a BBQ with friends
  • What's your favorite thing to do on a Sunday afternoon? Chill out watching movies
  • What would be your dream job? Fashion Designer :)


I hope this has helped people get to know what type of person I am, if anyone has ANY questions just ask. I will try and update my blog every day, and I am also going to post a random fact about me everyday :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment