So for my second Blog posted I decided to embark on this 30 Day Challenge that was going around Blogger. This will give me chance to get some other idea's ready in the mean time. Knowing me I won't even end up finishing this as I start things and forget about them, so its will be 8th May and I should be done on 6th June, which is good because the week after I am going to Download Festival and will defiantly have forgotten when I return from that. So I am going to start with the first one tomorrow, best clean my closet up firstly.
Kawaī ai takusan no
1. Your closet.
2. Your favourite shirt.
3. A piece of clothing or jewellery that was a gift
4. A shirt that you haven’t worn yet.
5. Your favourite pair of jeans.
6. A pair of pants that aren't jeans.
7. A cute outfit of yours.
8. Your most expensive article of clothing.
9. A cute dress/ skirt.
10. An outfit you wore on a special day.
11. A piece of jewellery that a Grandparent gave you.
12. A piece of jewellery that everyone complements you on.
13. An outfit you wish you had.
14. Cute socks.
15. Your newest purchase.
16. You and someone wearing matching clothes.
17. An article of clothing that you made or altered.
18. A piece of jewellery that you made.
19. All your earrings, rings, necklaces and/or bracelets.
20. Your jewellery box.
21. Something that you only wear around the house.
22. Something you only wear in the summer.
23. An article of clothing/ accessory that you consider lucky.
24. Your favourite pair of shoes.
25. Shoes you love but hardly wear.
26. An mismatched outfit that you’d never wear (go wild: earrings, belts, crazy skirts etc).
27. A hat.
28. An outfit you are ashamed to say you wore.
29. Something that is your favourite brand.
30. Something from your favourite store.