20 May 2012

30 Day Challenge Update 7, 8, 9


30 Day Challenge
Number 7, 8 & 9
7. A cute outfit of yours
8. Your most expensive article of clothing
9. A cute dress/ skirt

Sorry for this being done so late, but my camera was being funny, I need a new one I think. Ill post up these 3 challenges to make up for the days I have missed lately.

7. A cute outfit of yours
For hanging out I mainly just wear skirts and band Tee's so I thought I would but this cute outfit together, sometimes I do end up wearing things like this when I am feeling in a mad, crazy color, cute Harajuku style mood :) 


8. Your most expensive article of clothing
I don't have one piece that is most expensive, these 3 items where around the same price I don't remember how much exactly. The hoody and bag are both Paul's Boutique, I got these both back in 2007 when I had quiet abit of money ahaha and these shoes are Tux which I think I got around the same time, they are battered tho as they are my fave and the ones that I can walk in best. 

9. A cute dress/ skirt
This was hard as I have about 25 dress's, I love dress I end up buying a new one for nearly every speical occasion which always seems to be when I got out ahaha. But I chosen this one as this is the latest one that I bought for my b.day in April, I didn't have a blog then so had no chance to show it of. 


                       KAWAI AI TAKUSN NO
                      ROXEEHORROR
                  

No comments:

Post a Comment