21 May 2012

Number 13

30 Day Challenge
Number 13
A outside you wish you had

So I am finally up to date with my 30 Day Challenge :) This is an old outfit I made on Polyvore but I would still love to have it, especially the Alexander McQueen Bag and Shoes. I love McQueen! I wish I could afford all these things, maybe one day. Anyone want to buy me any please :)
Love <3


Wildfox Couture diamond shirt                                                    
$64 - shopthetrendboutique.com


T by Alexander Wang black skirt
£95 - farfetch.com

Alexander McQueen black heel boots
$1,285 - zappos.com

Alexander mcqueen clutch
£1,075 - matchesfashion.com

Antique jewelry
$153 - dsquared2.com

Alexander McQueen cocktail ring
£150 - net-a-porter.com

Alexander McQueen long drop earrings
£180 - brownsfashion.com

Halston Heritage genuine leather belt
$199 - shopthetrendboutique.com

Pier 1 Imports - Glittered "Boo" Sign
$9.95 - pier1.com






KAWAI AI TAKUSN NO
ROXEE HORROR



2 comments: