9 May 2012

Getting to know me more...


So I found another questionare for you all to get to know me a littler better with :)


Three names you go by:
1.Roxanne
2. Roxee
3. Rox

Three physical things you like about yourself:
1. Eyes
2. Lips
3. Boobs ;P
Three physical things you don’t like about yourself:
1. My tummy
2. Tights
3. Neck

Three things that scare you:
1. Moths
2. Death
3. Being alone
Three of your everyday essentials:
1. Make up
2. Coffee
3. My boyfriend
Three things you’re wearing now:
1. BFs PJ pants
2. XXXXlarge Atticus T shirt
3. Purple Bra
Three of your favorite bands or musical artists:

1. Blink 182
2. A7X
3. Lady Gaga 
Three physical things about the preferred sex that appeal to you:
1. Long hair
2. Smile
3. Eyes
Three careers you’re considering/ you’ve considered:
1. Fashion Designer
2. Alternative Model
3. Make Up Artist
Three places you want to go on vacation:
1. Japan
2. Hawaii
3. Disneyland! 
THREE WAYS THAT YOU ARE STEREOTYPICALLY A GIRL/BOY:
1. Never seen without make up
2. Hair obsessed 
3. Love baking
THREE WAYS THAT YOU ARE NOT STEREOTYPICALLY A GIRL/BOY:
1. I can't walk in heals
2. I love Geeky anime/movies etc..
3. I head bang like a boy on nights out :P

No comments:

Post a Comment